|Schedule:||7:30 AM - Check In and Pre-Walk Festivities, 8:30 AM - Check In Closes, 8:30 AM - Opening Ceremony and Remarks, 8:45 AM - Walk Begins|
|Course Route:||1 mile Family Fun Walk|
About Walk With Me Detroit 2014
Thank you to our sponsors, and all who joined us on August 3 at the Detroit Zoo, who helped make Walk With Me 2014 a success! Over 1,000 walkers joined us for a sunny day of fun and awareness of Easter Seals Michigan services. There was face painting, a bubble table, and great music while we came together to continue our paper chain, and honor those who are affected by disabilities. Through everyone's efforts, we were able to raise over $60,000!
We are still accepting donations for Walk With Me participants and walk teams, until September 3. Donations can be made online by searching for a walker or team, or by mail to: Easter Seals Michigan, 2399 E. Walton Blvd., Auburn Hills, MI 48326.
Thank you for supporting Walk With Me Detroit!
- Team Beaumont - $5,823.00
- Miracle League of Michigan - $3,264.00
- RIMS Detroit - $3,125.00
- CVS R41 District 1 - $2,129.50
- Team Cams - $2,065.00
- CAPTRUST CAPCommunity - $1,785.00
- CVS R41 District 5 - $1,470.00
- NBS Commercial Interiors - $1,175.00
- CVS R41 District 7 - $1,161.00
- FAST and the FURI - $1,050.00