|Location:||Grapevine Mills Mall|
|Schedule:||8:00 a.m. registration; 9:00 a.m. start time|
|Course Route:||1 mile Family Fun Walk|
About Walk With Me North Texas 2014
Put your steps toward a good cause at our annual Walk With Me event on Saturday, March 1 at Grapevine Mills Mall. Join hundreds of North Texans to raise awareness and support for our services benefiting individuals with disabilities and their families.
Five things you should know about Walk With Me:
- When you sign-up for Walk With Me, you will partnered with an Easter Seals North Texas Ambassador—a child or adult with a disability who has benefited from our services. Learn more about our Ambassadors here!
- Bring the kids early to get an airbrush tattoo, ride the carousel, visit local vendors and to walk with the entire family.
- Gather your friends and coworkers to form a team.
- Registration is $25 per adult, which includes a FREE souvenir t-shirt. Children are free!
- Can’t make it? Sponsor a walker by making a donation.
For more information about Easter Seals North Texas services, please visit our website at www.ntx.easterseals.com.