|Date:||Saturday, April 12, 2014|
|Location:||MetLife Stadium, Home of Super Bowl XLVIII|
|Schedule:||9:00am Registration/Gates Open | 10:15am Opening Ceremony | 10:30am Walk/Run Kick-off | 11:30am After-Party | 12:00pm Race Awards | *Health Fair & Activities open 9:00am-12pm|
|Course Route:||1 Mile Walk through concourse levels of stadium * 5K Run through outskirts of stadium * All walkers & runners will finish on the field!|
About Walk With Me New Jersey 2014
Why join us at our 5th Annual fundraiser being held at MetLife Stadium, Home of the New York Giants and New York Jets, and the 2014 Super Bowl? Watch this video to find out why!
Come out and support individuals with disabilities and special needs and their families by walking, running, or simply attending the festivities. This is your chance to have fun at a great event while helping people with disabilities to live, learn, work and play in their communities with equality, dignity and independence.
5k Runners: USATF Certified 5K Course. See menu at right for full 5K information
1-Mile Walkers: All walkers will begin on the field. Walkers will stroll through the levels of the stadium and end on the field.
Look forward to:
- Health fair
- DJ entertainment
- Kids activities & family fun on the field
- Vendor tables
- Face painting
- Radio appearances & giveaways & more!
Team T-shirt Contest! Create your own or earn one in advance!
- Create your own t-shirt for the event & let our ambassadors decide who wins!
- Hand in your t-shirt at the “Contest Booth” on the field the morning of the event. Winner will be announced during after-party!
- Want a Special Team Captain T-shirt sent to you? Here’s how….
- Form your team with AT LEAST 5 team members
- Collectively raise AT LEAST $100
- Once this goal has been reached, your “Team Captain Tee” will be sent to you.