|Location:||Olde Mistick Village & Mystic Aquarium|
|Schedule:||7:00 a.m. check in; 8:15 a.m. opening ceremony; 8:30 a.m. start time; and fun activities after the Walk!|
|Course Route:||5K Family Fun Walk through Mystic Aquarium and Olde Mistick Village|
|Contact:||Dawn Veillette Diana
About Walk With Me Mystic 2014
Join us, our Walk ambassadors, and our Grand Marshals Jeff Calhoun (former UConn basketball guard) and the Calhoun Family, for a morning of fun at Easter Seals Capital Region & Eastern Connecticut's Walk With Me Mystic on Saturday, May 17, 2014 at Olde Mistick Village & Mystic Aquarium.
Your participation helps us provide comprehensive medical and vocational services to people with disabilities in order to maximize their independence and self-sufficiency. Plus, all registered participants receive free entry into Mystic Aquarium for the entire day!
Our 5K Walk begins with registration at 7:00 a.m., with the Walk stepping off at 8:30 a.m. All participants will have an opportunity to meet Honorary Ambassadors as you stroll by penguins and Beluga Whales in Mystic Aquarium, and peruse the unique shops in Olde Mistick Village. After the Walk, enjoy entertainment, food, refreshments and more! It's a fun day for everyone and a fun way to show your support for Easter Seals!
- Maria Miranda Marauders - $2,791.00
- Easter Seals Norwich - $2,289.00
- District 3 Store 364 - Middletown - $2,214.00
- District 4 Store 1070 - Windsor Locks - $1,960.38
- District 4 Store 750 - Enfield - $1,723.00
- District 9 Store 1097 Torrington - $1,619.00
- District 6 Store 71 - Milford - $1,177.00
- Solinsky Eye Care "Jayren & Darian" - $1,010.00
- District 6 Store 5703 - Bristol - $847.00
- District 3 Store 935 - Wallingford - $767.00